Workforce Guardian is Australia’s leading online service that helps employers hire, manage and exit staff with ease and in full compliance with current employment law.
You need Workforce Guardian if you answer NO to any of these questions:
- Are your employment contracts legally compliant and in writing?
- Do you create an updated contract of employment when you change an employee’s conditions?
- Do you have written workplace rules and policies describing the behaviour you expect of your employees?
- Do you have a written disciplinary procedure and dismissal process which has been clearly communicated to your employees?
Workforce Guardian provides you with the simple solutions:
- Create compliant employment contracts in minutes.
- Be safe with compliant dismissal procedures and disciplinary processes – manage staff issues without the fear of being sued.
- All tools and information that is verified by Clayton Utz and fully compliant with the Government’s new employment laws.
- Access your employee’s secure information 24/7 from any browser
What some of our customers say about Workforce Guardian
“A brilliant service as it provides top of the line employment relations information, tools and guidance in a highly cost effective manner which makes it invaluable to any SMB” Ashleigh Swayn, CEO – mbt
“I have the peace of mind that our employment contracts are fully compliant and that we have put best practise procedures and policies in place regarding how we employ and manage our staff.” Roniece Dawson-Bruce – HR Manager Leading Edge Group Ltd.
“$950 a year is a small cost for the peace of mind that comes with knowing we have effective employment policies and laws in place” Angela Vithoulkas- Director- VIVO Café Group
Workforce Guardian Services – which one is right for me?
For businesses seeking a more proactive level of employee management, Workforce Guardian Professional provides:
- Complete secure and centralised employee management system
- 6 types of employee contracts with versions for full time, part time and casual when appropriate.
- Comprehensive suite of practical, best practice HR processes and procedures. Includes 13 step-by-step processes, 80+ letters and templates Employee Alerts function and Employee Notes plus flexible payment options.
Professional Annual – Buy Now
Professional Monthly – Buy Now
For businesses seeking compliance protection Workforce Guardian Essentials provides:
- Basic secure and centralised employee records management
- 4 types of employee contracts with versions for full time, part time and casual when appropriate.
- Suite of practical, best practice HR processes and procedures. Includes 9 step-by-step processes, 50+ letters and templates
Essentials Service: BUY NOW
Need more information? Go to Workforce Guardian